Auditioning for Theatre School?
Have an important audition for a musical?
Want to audition for a TV talent show?
Kerry can support you in your preparation, from submitting the application forms, to choosing appropriate audition songs, and executing the audition to the best of your best ability.
This course is suitable for all abilities, whether you have been studying singing for years, or are an actor/dancer that has to sing as part of the audition day.
This invaluable course will cover the following :
• Choosing Singing Repertoire
• Vocal Strengthening & Conditioning
• Warm Up Exercises & How To Warm Up Before An Audition
• Guidance on Vocal Health & Staying Vocally Fit & Ready
• Technical Study of 4 Audition Songs
• Acting Through Song (how to have an effect on the panel)
• Suggestion of Further Repertoire
• What to Wear
• How To Present Sheet Music
• How To Work With A Pianist
• Sight Reading/Singing
• Preparation of Backing Tracks (if edits are needed)
• Background Information/Research of Material
• Mock audition with industry panel
• Feedback From Industry Professionals
This carefully planned 8 week course includes 7 x 45 minute singing lessons where you will be coached one-to-one on your audition pieces, and vocal technique.
Lessons will include a detailed and intricate study of each piece, followed by the development of the performance as a whole.
Week 8 will consist of a mock audition, with two additional industry professionals present to provide feedback.
For the duration of the course, Kerry will be on hand via WhatsApp to answer any queries or questions you may have relating to your voice, songs or auditions.
Your course can be booked now by clicking the link below, completing the online application form, and making a one-off payment.